Friday 16 August 2013

Friday Puzzles #222

I've made it to Nelson again, dearest reader, and I've got nothing prepared.  There's a huge backlog of Daily League PDF's in the works - Week 29 has me temporarily beat although 30 and 31 shouldn't be too long in appearing.  Let's see.

Anyway, more extra regions today.  I've always enjoyed playing with the geometry of Sudoku grids by getting rows and columns interacting in more interesting ways than you get in a classic puzzle, and this puzzle illustrates that philosophy nicely.  Sadly this one has lost quite a few of its teeth in trying to get a unique solution, but there's enough meat on this one to keep most of my Dearest Readers entertained for a while.  If you'll excuse that horribly mixed metaphor.  Enjoy!
    #259 Extra Regions Sudoku  – rated medium
All puzzles © Tom Collyer 2009-13.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *