Friday 14 June 2013

Friday Puzzles #213

I do keep promising a proper daily league update, but I've been a little bit busy recently.  I'm sure you don't need reminding dearest reader, but my good friend Karel has asked me to remind you all that you can play along online via his rather wonderful sudokucup.com website.

This week consecutive-on-line sudoku.  This means that numbers placed along each marked line should form a sequence (not necessarily arithmetic!) where consecutive terms differ by 1.  I've seen this before under various other names, but I couldn't initially remember and had the name Chinese whispers sudoku mentioned to me.  However this seems more suitable where consecutive terms differ by at most (rather than exactly) n, for some sensible value of n.  More on that next week I suppose.  For now, Enjoy!
    #250 Consecutive-on-line Sudoku – rated medium
All puzzles © Tom Collyer 2009-13.

2 comments:

  1. Hi i dont get the rules.Would the consecutive terms on the line differ by 1 or they differ by any constant value?

    ReplyDelete
  2. they differ by one, e.g. 1-2-3-4-3-2-3-4-5-4-3 etc

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *