Friday 1 February 2013

Friday Puzzles #194

More Sudoku this week, but I suppose it's all good practice for me for 2014.  I suppose I am not being too much of a tease to suggest that if you'd like to see a few more puzzles without a Sudoku flavour in the coming weeks, then I can only suggest that you join the facebook group and offer to write puzzles for the Daily League instead of me.

Here are the updates, by the way.  Quite a few of the puzzles this week are very challenging, so consider yourself warned!

Week 3:
PDF

Week 4:
Monday (Extra Regions, Fred)
Tuesday (Anti-Diagonal Sums, Prasanna)
Wednesday (Pointing Evens, Bastien) - this is a delightfully simple-yet-subtle variant, by the way.
Thursday (Argyle, Rishi)

Anyhow, one of the few benefits of being ill and retired to bed by the early evening is that I have plenty of time to put together puzzles.  On the other hand, I'm not necessarily in such a great condition to solve or grade how difficult puzzles really are.  Still, this puzzles has plenty of the sort of logic that I would judge makes an analogous classic puzzle a hard puzzle, so I shall stick with my guns on this one.  Enjoy!
    #231 Diagonal Sudoku – rated medium
All puzzles © Tom Collyer 2009-13.

1 comment:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *