Thursday 31 January 2013

Daily League Update

So I promised to update last Friday's post with various links and stuff, but didn't quite get around to it.  SInce if I make an edit now no-one will actually notice, I've decided to make a new post, and indeed invent a new label to boot.  Here goes nothing:

Week 2:
Saturday (Distance, Bram)
Sunday (Quadruple, Seungjae)
PDF - as always, download before printing!

Week 3:
Monday (Killer, Fred)
Tuesday (Queen, Prasanna) - and yes, I am loving the juxtaposition of Killer and Queen!
Wednesday (Diagonal, Bastien)
Thursday (Irregular-Non Consecutive, Rishi)
Friday (Irregular, Me)
Saturday (No Tens, Bram)
Sunday (Mickey Mouse, Seungjae)

PDF will be ready with tomorrow's post!

P.S. If you aren't already involved then I thoroughly encourage you to engage with our facegroup group.  What have you got to lose?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *