Friday 22 June 2012

Friday Puzzles #162

Who likes Hashi anyway?  I must be getting old, or something.  I guess I could really have sent this one to 11 with a little more time, and I daresay a little less drink, but this one has ended out a little tame.  Still, I reckon this little fella is cute enough to post, especially given the dearth of any vaguely interesting hashi puzzles, well, anywhere.  I suppose it's moot as to whether this is an exception to that particular rule, dearest reader.  Enjoy!
    #194 Hashi – rated easy
All puzzles © Tom Collyer 2009-12.

3 comments:

  1. Nice one, had to stop at one point while solving.

    Regards,
    Ravi

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I don't make many hashi, but I definitely think the best hashi have a nice strong theme. There are some nice tricks you can work in with 6's and 2's, but you sort of have to start easy and I ran out of space with this grid size before really being able to incorporate anything good. Maybe some other time. Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont like hashi as much as i like other Nikolis or any other puzzle types.The solves can be very similar ,but there can be some exceptions.I like four winds more,not that it is similar to hashi.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *