Friday 10 February 2012

Friday Puzzles #143

So dearest reader, I think this will be my last Friday Puzzles here on Warwick blogs. Why not take a look at my facebook page to learn a little more. You can even, like, like it, or something like that, like. How I loathe the word like. Almost as much as I do the word blog.

Anyhow, more news soon, but be prepared to start updating your bookmarks.

On to this week’s puzzle, another itsy-bitsy Akari puzzle. Because of the small size, I feel duty bound to make it non-trivial, but because of the small size, it isn’t anywhere near being too hard. Enjoy!
    #174 Akari – rated medium
All puzzles © Tom Collyer 2009-12.

1 comment:

  1. Prasanna Seshadri11 February 2012 at 07:26

    I like the appearance of the solution. :P Nice one.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *