Saturday 14 January 2012

Friday Puzzles #139

So no 2012 puzzle this, and maybe some readers will be disappointed to see Kakuro this week. Also, it’s not technically Friday anymore (by a few minutes, but let’s not quibble over silly details like that) so I suppose an apology is due there as well.

Nevertheless, Kakuro is a type I really like, and I think there is plenty of opportunity to be playful with the type from a constructor’s point of view. I must say I quite enjoyed putting this puzzle together, but then again I’m a bad, bad person. Enjoy!
    #170 Kakuro – rated medium
All puzzles © Tom Collyer 2009-12.

5 comments:

  1. Erm, I’ve got horribly stuck somewhere. Would I get caught if I generalize?(you know what I mean).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try asking your favourite search engine “what do they say about assumption?”

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, I take that back, addition error on my part. God knows whats wrong with me these days :|

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can’t do these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You’re not a not a bad person, you’re just rather odd.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *