Friday 30 December 2011

Friday Puzzles #137

Delayed I’m afraid, until I get back from my New Year’s jolly in Budapest – which will mean either next Monday or Tuesday realistically.

In the mean time, thanks for sticking around, and I wish you all the best for the 2012!

And I’m back!

Apologies for the delay in updating this, but if you look at it another way you’ll be getting two puzzles in two days. Which is nice. I haven’t seen many 2012 themed puzzles thus far, so I thought what I’d do is fall back onto a theming favourite, yajilin. I’m actually quite pleased with how this one has turned out out. Enjoy!
     #168 Yajlin – rated medium
 
All puzzles © Tom Collyer 2009-12

1 comment:

  1. Prasanna Seshadri5 January 2012 at 18:19

    You’re right, this is the first 2012 themed puzzle I’ve seen anyway. Very nicely done with some good thinking points.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *