Friday 1 April 2011

Friday Puzzles #98

I’ve been writing an awful lot of puzzles this week, but sadly for this blog (I still really hate that word by the way) most of them won’t be ready until, say, June. Most – not all! This little fella was a little too tame to be let out into the wild by itself, but I’m sure will be appreciated here. Certainly on my part, easy Numberlink make for less heart-ache regarding uniqueness (touch wood!). Enjoy!
    #124 Numberlink – rated easy
 
All puzzles © Tom Collyer 2009-11

2 comments:

  1. I don’t know what it is, maybe that there aren’t generally any hard and fast rules to follow, but I always struggle with Numberlink. This is a nice puzzle which I managed to work out on the 2nd attempt after about 30 seconds of staring at the page looking for clues.

    Any tips on how to do generally harder Numberlinks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do, sort of, but I bet I won’t be able to say anything as well as MellowMelon does here:

    http://mellowmelon.wordpress.com/2010/07/24/numberlink-primer/

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *