Monday 24 May 2010

Friday Puzzles #48

Well, I must admit the titling is getting increasingly more weird for me. Anyhow, I’ve been a bit rushed today – and besides the last few puzzles have been pretty hard – so here’s a let up with something I’ve knocked up in my lunch break. This is a fairly gentle Yajilin puzzle. If you’ve never come across this type of puzzle before, then let me point you to the left hand side of the page where you’ll find a “how to play” section. When I first came across it, I thought (unless the puzzle was really gentle) that it was pretty easy to make a mistake. Hopefully with this one it’s easy to see where you’re going on a global scale and it’ll all fall into place nicely. Enjoy!
    #058 Yajilin – rated easy
All puzzles © Tom Collyer 2009-10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *