Friday 29 January 2010

Friday Puzzles #29

Ok, so here’s part one of my mini-crusade to provide a more enjoyable alternative to those who can’t have a go at the UK WSC qualifiers. And indeed to those who have done or will do them. Puzzler have bastardised the name of diagonal sudoku, and instead call it “X-Factor”. In my opinion this sounds really quite stupid, but there we go, I’m not a marketeer.

This is the first time I’ve written a sudoku puzzle introducing the diagonal constraint. I think It turned out quite nicely, and should make a good warm-up for the coming harder diagonal puzzle.

Incidentally, the remaining puzzles for this initial section will be a harder diagonal, two classic sudoku puzzles, and a killer. Bearing in mind I think the Puzzler killer generator is actually quite good, I’m going to have my work cut out with that, but those are worries for another time. For now, enjoy!
    #034 Diagonal Sudoku – rated medium
All puzzles © Tom Collyer 2009-10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *